4 Image Collage Competition
Collage entry payment and submission should be done by noon, Please pay entry fee preferably on-line. All entries should be delivered to the registration table of the workshop. Entry forms will be available during registration.
This is a PRINT competition (no digital submissions accepted). 11x14 collage prints will be accepted. They do not have be mounted, but can be.
Collage creation rules:
- Two categories: open and creative (master artist)
- Open: 11x14, 4 images with a key-line stroke around each image, images should be displayed on the SOLID color background (this should be done digitally, not mounted). The collage should be from a single session /subject. The maker’s name should not be present on the image! More than one collage with the same subject can not be entered. You may enter the same category multiple times if you wish. New this year, your images may be any dimension but all other rules still apply.
- Subcategories of Open:
- High school seniors
- Creative: 11x14, image should be a combination of 4 images creating a "montage" or blending of images effect.
- Best of show award will be presented to the best image in open and creative category
- Each collage scoring an 80+ will get 1B state merit, Each collage scoring 76-79 will get a half state merit.
- Each entry is $10, enter 5, and the 6th is free.
- Bring no more than 10 collages!
- Judging will be a closed session on Saturday. Ribbons will be distributed before the end of the Workshop.
Please pay for your entries online to speed up the registration process at the workshop! Payment can be made at the workshop if needed. Good luck and thank you for entering!
Register your entry here